Established handbag company based in mid-town Manhattan seeks street fashion handbag designer. Textile design experience. Handbag experience is a plus. Must have cutting edge sense of style.
Must submit work portfolio with resume.
The Associate Handbag Designer must have graphic and illustrator skills and will work for the company’s licensed fashion Handbag Division.
Key licenses are:
- Harry Potter
- Game of Thrones
- Fashion print graphic designer with a strong fashion sense and passion for fashion handbags
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines without compromising design aesthetic
The ideal candidate is:
- 3-4 years’ experience
- Creative vibe
- Strong illustration and graphic design skills.
- Experience using Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong organization skills
- Highly motivated
The work environmental characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Extremely fast paced
- Very professional
- Family and peer values are very high
- Bright well-lit open office environment in A+ building
The company offers generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts (FSAs), 401K, transit, Aflac additional insurance, long term disability, life insurance, pet care insurance, and entertainment discounts.
Please submit your portfolio with your resume to email@example.com for consideration.