With an innovative approach to luxury, Eugenia Kim marries clean, classic shapes with fresh, feminine modernity and a playful sense of wit. Bold colors, unexpected trims and high-quality materials are the signature elements that define the collection every season. In 1998, after a bad haircut, Eugenia Kim created a feathered cloche to wear as a disguise. Boutiques in her downtown New York City neighborhood immediately took notice of the inventive design, and soon after, Barneys New York placed their first order. As a result, the Eugenia Kim brand was born. Launched as a millinery collection, the brand has since expanded its offering into other categories of soft accessories, including a diffusion line, Genie by Eugenia Kim. In 2004, Eugenia introduced her highly coveted footwear collection, which was later re-launched in 2014. Headquartered and handmade in her New York City studio, Eugenia Kim is sold in luxury retailers such as Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue, Harvey Nichols and TsUM, in addition to over 300 specialty boutiques worldwide. The brand is also regularly featured in top fashion publications and has developed a cult celebrity following. Eugenia has been awarded the honor of 'Accessories Designer of the Year' by the CFDA.
We are looking for a Production Manager to join our team.
- Responsible for all domestic and overseas production for all existing and future categories of Eugenia Kim Inc. brands including collaborations.
- Responsible for managing all Production Department staff, interns and in-house factory.
- Responsible for clear communication with all other departments within the Company.
- Responsible for negotiating with manufacturers and vendors to ensure best prices.
- Responsible for sourcing, in concert with the Product Development Manager, new factories, materials, trims and methods to have products made more efficiently and at a lower cost.
- Responsible for organization and upkeep of production systems on QuickBooks and Google Documents.
- Responsible for inventory control and maintenance.
- Responsible for overseeing the Quality Control process of all products.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining production calendars in concert with design, sales and shipping calendars to ensure an orderly and timely production.
- Responsible for generating and implementing ideas in relation to improvements to the department’s efficiencies, quality, cost, and procedures.
- 3+ years of costing and production experience
- At least 1-2 years of experience managing direct report
- A background in accessories preferred
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Fast Learner and detail oriented with strong follow through and be able to organize and prioritize multiple projects
- Has a sense of urgency in managing time and while accomplishing tasks
- Advanced Excel skill preferred
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Production Manager.