Mega Mega Projects is a showroom and consultancy based in downtown New York City. We offer Press, Sales and Consulting services to fine jewelry brands and designers.
The right applicant will be highly motivated and excited about becoming an integral member of a successful sales team. This is a junior level position with significant growth potential.
- Assist Account Executives and Sales Director with the maintenance of existing wholesale accounts
- Provide excellent and efficient customer service
- Collect and analyze sales reports
- Assist with shipping and ensure orders are sent out on time – quickly communicate issues when necessary
- Manage and monitor inventory in the showroom and with retail partners
- Help to schedule, plan and organize trunk shows
- Research new stores and markets, conduct store visits with both new and existing retailers in the NYC area
- Experience working with jewelry
- Experience in a wholesale environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail and consistent follow through
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly self-motivated, willing to take initiative
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org