New York-based luxury designer, Morgane Le Fay seeks stylish and experienced Full Time Sales Associate / Keyholder for our Soho boutique.
- Assist clients with styling and selecting garments, alterations, custom orders and fittings
- Build and maintain solid client relationships and a clientele book
- Assist in opening and closing store operations
- Assist in Daily sales reports
- Contribute to weekly replenishment reports
- Maintaining staff files and forms (attendance, payroll, schedules etc)
- Having management level of knowledge of light speed
- Remerchandising sales floor and windows
- Covering shifts when necessary
- Conducting physical inventory
- Overseeing the checking in of new product custom orders, alterations, and rebalancing.
- Maintaining a good level of inventory of supplies.
- Keeping good relations and open lines of communication with all team members
- Inspiring and giving any needed help to the sales staff
- Maintaining and updating client lists
- Candidate must be highly-motivated, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and have the ability to multi-task.
- 2 to 4 year college degree
- 3 years retail or industry experience.
- Available to work weekends
If you have experience building solid client relationships and want to be an integral part of our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org