Sales associates are responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience, meeting/exceeding sales targets and ensuring that the floor is well maintained and stocked at all times.
- Assist clients with styling and selecting garments, alterations, custom orders and fittings
- Build and maintain solid client relationships and a clientele book.
- Generate and ring sales on a daily basis.
- Manage and organize stock and floor merchandise.
- Aid managers in processing new merchandise, closing out past season merchandise, and taking inventory of current merchandise.
- Candidate must be highly-motivated, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge the luxury industry and customer service.
- 3 years retail or industry experience.
- Must be flexible with scheduling and be available to work weekends. This is a full-time position.
If you have experience building solid client relationships and want to be an integral part of our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘sales associate’ in the subject line.