Sales: The Account Executive will build and maintain client relations, set and exceed sales targets, and build a book-of-business.
- Drive business by generating new leads; manage and develop current retail clients.
- Utilize market research, trend analysis and trade show recaps to identify leads and potential clients
- Follow through with all leads; cold calling and other communication / relationship building
- Create strategic plans to obtain goals and increase leads
- Perform monthly sales reports, meeting with the team to review collected data.
- Maintain seasonal line sheets, if needed help to develop additional seasonal product information guides to educate clients & team with updated product information.
- Liaise with all cross teams such as Design, Production, and Warehouse to align calendar timelines and achieve client expectations, stay current with inventory etc.
- May attend trade shows; collect orders from buyers and follow through on all inquiries, concerns and additional orders and requests.
- Stay up to date on new collections, sku counts, sell through items and client exclusives.
- High level of service, brand representation, communication and follow through
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred with Merchandising, Fashion, Business, Communications or applicable coursework
- Experience of 2-5 years wholesale sales, beauty experience preferred
- Existing book-of-business preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with presentation skills
- Experience working with Buyers and margins, etc
- Goal centric, and entrepreneurship mind-set, can work within a team and autonomously
- MS Office and Excel, systems savvy and trend awareness, industry researcher
- Act as day-to-day client contact and media liaison
- Candidate should be able to write creative, and effective press releases, media alerts and press materials
- Ability to pitch product and brand profiles
- Able to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Consistently secure brand features, media briefings, product placement, news items, and more
- Create innovative communications strategies that maximize brand visibility and create social media campaigns
Desired Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate should have experience of securing placements and fostering relationships with media and influencers.
- The candidate should be detail oriented and extremely organized.
- The candidate should have some established relationships with beauty / wellness / lifestyle influencers
- The candidate should have established relationships with long lead, short lead and online editors in the beauty / wellness/ lifestyle space.
- The candidate should have a strong and current understanding of social media platforms
- 2 or more years of PR experience working with beauty/wellness/lifestyle brands
TO APPLY: If you want to be a part of a growing business, have your work directly make an immediate impact, and be an integral part of the team, please get in touch with us: Vikki@JustGlowNYC.com