STONE AND STRAND is fast growing women-led online fine jewelry brand for the contemporary customer. We are a young and ambitious company, looking to reinvent a stale, conservative but massive industry, with over $60 Billion in annual sales, just in the US alone.
Style comes first - but just because we've got expensive taste doesn't mean we have to make expensive jewelry. Ethically sourced and conflict free, we produce our in-house offering at the same places Fifth Avenue brands do, but crazy mark-ups aren't really our thing. So you can always expect the most on-point pieces at prices and quality you can justify.
Based in New York City, STONE AND STRAND has a small and close-knit team, founded and run a Wharton MBA with a background in Strategy Consulting.
STONE AND STRAND is looking for an outstanding Customer Happiness Lead to manage all touch points with our customers from emails to phone calls, including but not limited to the handling of repairs, returns and exchanges.
We’re a fast-moving company obsessed with delivering the best possible customer experience, and this role is absolutely central to our success
This is our first hire for full time customer service and we are looking for someone who can grow to be a future leader within the company by hiring, training, developing and creating our in-house customer service team and policies.
The ideal candidate will be extremely motivated, super organized, a people person, and have an exceptional level of attention to detail.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as the key customer advocate within the company, ensuring customer happiness
- Ensure all emails are responded to in a timely manner
- Answer incoming customer calls
- Oversee processing of repairs, returns and exchanges
- See and utilize customer feedback on all aspects of their experience
- Create and communicate customer service policies for the company
- Develop and grow our in-house customer service team
Qualifications and Skills
- Energetic and highly motivated, able to work at a very fast pace
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- People Person, fun to be around in the office
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, hospitality, or related fields
- 1+ years of professional experience in customer service
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org