STONE AND STRAND is fast growing women-led online fine jewelry brand for the contemporary customer. We are a young and ambitious company, looking to reinvent a stale, conservative but massive industry, with over $60 Billion in annual sales, just in the US alone.
Style comes first - but just because we've got expensive taste doesn't mean we have to make expensive jewelry. Ethically sourced and conflict free, we produce our in-house offering at the same places Fifth Avenue brands do, but crazy mark-ups aren't really our thing. So you can always expect the most on-point pieces at prices and quality you can justify.
Based in New York City, STONE AND STRAND has a small and close-knit team, founded and run a Wharton MBA with a background in Strategy Consulting.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Daily management of ad agency - ensure weekly ROAS goals are being met consistently
- Constant research and testing of new potential marketing channels
- Monitor and track emailer and ad campaign data
- Develop monthly marketing calendar
- Tracking and analyzing marketing data
- Research, identify and maintain influencer relationships
- Influencer coordination, gifting and data tracking
- Identify, secure and coordinate with external brands on strategic partnerships and collaborations
- Manage and optimize website - updating front page banners, updating landing pages, collections, general optimization of site
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ Traditional Marketing and/or Fashion PR background
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or PR
- Energetic and highly motivated, able to work at a very fast pace
- High level experience with growth marketing
- Analytical and results driven thinker and inventive problem solver
- Highly skilled at project management
- Hyper organized and used to juggling several tasks and projects at once
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous start up experience
- Intermediate photoshop skills
Marketing and Influencer Manager
STONE AND STRAND is looking for a results-oriented, hyper organized, brand-conscious marketer to be our first full-time hire focused on growth marketing and influencers. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience in traditional marketing, influencer marketing, and/or Fashion PR with a proven track record of negotiated deals. This role will report directly to our Brand Director and will be responsible for building and executing our influencer and growth marketing strategy, driving STONE AND STRAND revenue growth through emailers, daily prospecting and outside collaborations with influencers, bloggers and brands. This is an opportunity to help potential customers find STONE AND STRAND through people and brands they already trust - through acquiring new brand advocates and building meaningful and successful relationships.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com