Michael Philouze is looking for a bright and hard-working member to join his team in New York City. As Michael is the Menswear Editor at American Vogue, the candidates responsibilities will include working with the Vogue menswear team in addition to assisting on freelance work with commercial clients and international editions of Vogue.
Daily tasks will include, but no be limited to:
- Handling sample tracking in and out of the fashion closet
- Compiling moodboards, lookbooks, and trend reports
- Support sample requests and market outreaches
- Assist with fittings and on-set during shoots
- Organize schedules and all administrative tasks
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience in editorial, fashion, and/or styling
- Proficient in Google Suite, Photoshop, and OS platforms
- Ability to work well with others and a team player
- Strong attention to detail and able to work quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in menswear and fashion
Applicants may send their resume and a cover letter to Justin Fernandez at JustinRaul16@gmail.com.