BPCM NY is seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Influencer Relations Specialist. The ideal candidate will bring their proven experience and talent to be the point person for all things Influencer within the New York office will work collaboratively across the agency’s London and Los Angeles offices. We are looking for an innovative, curious and creative thinker that is passionate about all things trending in the world of influencer marketing.
The candidate will cultivate an abundance of relationships with influencers and be well-versed in all aspects of influencer marketing – including: incentivizing influencers to participate in brand campaigns with little or no budget, preparing paid influencer contracts and prompting high-impact earned media results via creative programming. While all BPCM teams are involved in influencer marketing at some level, they will be considered the in-house expert on all things pertaining to influencers.
- Create, manage and execute high-level influencer programming, both paid and organic, to drive brand awareness and engage target audiences
- Create and contribute to new business proposals with innovative ideas to maximize client’s exposure across social media
- Create customized activation plans for clients that effectively engage top tier online influencers
- Maintain vast network of influencer relationships and offer on-brand suggestions
- Beyond influencers, candidates should have relationships with vendors, creative partners and relevant digital partners to meet client objectives
- Create analytics reports that could be weekly and/or monthly for respective clients
- Identify solutions for clients to grow their social media followings based on given parameters (whether paid social media campaigns, an influencer campaign or creative programming)
- Organized, self-directed and entrepreneurial mindset with great presentation skills
- At least 2 years agency experience working on Influencer campaign management
- An insatiable appetite for digital, social media and understanding of the luxury market
- Proven results creating influencer campaigns and new business proposals
- Deep understanding of all social media platforms and the respective approaches to each
- Experience using social media monitoring software
- Master of analytics tools: Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics
- Demonstrated strong expertise in copywriting and proofreading
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Strong leadership skills and ability to mentor fellow team members
- Ability to work on multiple projects in condensed timeframes
- Candidates should be forward thinking with the ability to propose innovative out of the box strategies and solutions to meet client objectives
BPCM is a fully integrated global agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles and London, specializing in brand building and communications. Founded by Carrie Ellen Phillips and Vanessa von Bismarck in 1999, BPCM has proven its ability to build and grow brands to become leaders in the fashion, beauty and luxury markets. Our hallmark is the level of highly-individualized service that we give to every client. BPCM believes in a comprehensive style that embraces brand strategy, press and communications, celebrity dressing, social media, special events, sales relationships, regional outreach, brand ambassadors, media planning and international partners to help meet and exceed our clients’ goals.
To Apply, please visit: https://bpcm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=59