Hours of Work: 2-3 days per week
Céline Kaplan PR (CKPR) is a boutique public relations agency looking for experienced interns to start immediately.
Through shadowing and assisting the PR team, you will gain first-hand experience in working with exceptional luxury brands, including Haute Victoire, Veronique Gabai, Darphin, Christophe Robin, Clinique La Prairie, Le Bon Marché Rive Gauche, Ladurée, and Maison Francis Kurkdjian. This is a unique opportunity for a bright individual seeking additional experience in the fashion, beauty, and luxury lifestyle space.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the below:
- Archiving editorial placements and updating library; creating “best-of-press” reports
- Assisting on special events: planning, logistics, execution
- Maintain product closet and sending product to print and online publications
- Helping to maintain press contacts database
- Assisting the team in research, ad hoc office duties, and administrative tasks
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Currently studying or recently graduated from a degree program in Public Relations, Communications, or related field.
- Prior internship experience from a fashion/beauty PR agency or in-house luxury brand.
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, and Outlook essential.
- Ability to take initiative and must have the confidence to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage.
- French-speaking a plus.
To apply, please send a resume via email to email@example.com (subject line “CKPR Internship”) with your availability.