The Lede Company is a dynamic, fast-growing, New York & Los Angeles based Talent, Communications/PR, and Corporate Consulting firm. The firm specializes in communications strategies across a broad spectrum of industries.
We are currently seeking a Showroom / Office Assistant – with duties split 75% / 25%. The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, stays organized, and positive under pressure. Candidate must have excellent organizational skills and be able to adapt to multiple assignments and deadlines as well as a frequently-changing environment.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive, unpack, organize and display product samples in a visually appealing manner within the showroom
- Lead showroom appointments by scheduling, greeting & assisting guests
- Manage sample inventory - send and track product sample loans to editors, influencers and stylists
- Monitor showroom supply inventory and order as needed.
- Follow up with editors, influencers and stylists for sample and stock returns on a regular basis
- Work with the Brand Team to prepare and send gifting materials to celebrities, influencers, stylists & editors
- Assist the Brand Team with Press Previews for clients – and other events as needed
- Provide daily assistance with administrative and office duties, including answering phones, compiling and updating client paperwork, messenger service, updating client lists, preparing and submitting expenses, ordering and managing office supplies etc.
- Other administrative and marketing duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations or Marketing
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, verbal, and written communications skills are a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience in Cision and Fashion GPS
- Strong attention to detail
- Takes initiative and is resourceful
- Possess a keen eye for showroom merchandising, stocking of goods, and ensuring space is aesthetically pleasing.
- Deep understanding of entertainment landscape and pop-culture as a whole
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- A taste-maker who is opinionated and ahead of the curve on the latest and greatest trends in pop culture
- Ability to manage interns
- Previous PR/showroom/administrative experience preferred
Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Showroom / Office Assistant.