MSH Branding & Communications is a boutique public relations agency that specializes in launching and revitalizing emerging and existing brands by developing realistic and genuine PR and communication strategies to drive media and consumer awareness, garnering exceptional success for our clients in the retail, beauty, fashion, lifestyle and shelter space.
We are seeing a dynamic, entrepreneurial and self-motivated PR Coordinator to join our small, hands-on team. This is an ideal opportunity for a recent grad looking to learn the basics of PR and grow with our agency. Applicants may be entry level or have 1-2 years of relevant experience and must be available 3 days a week to work from our NYC office. We love what we do and work closely as a team as well as independently.
- Brainstorming and drafting creative pitch angles and conducting media outreach
- Building strong media lists through online and Cision research
- Small scale event support including invite and RSVP list management
- Tracking samples and upcoming placements
- Assisting with media and influencer product mailings and follow-up
- Influencer outreach
- Media clipping and management
- Support in daily client communication and activity recap management
- Managing agency Instagram account
- Overall admin support for office
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to balance account work across multiple clients
- Eagerness to learn in a small office and hands-on environment
- Creative thinking skills
- Strong listening and online research skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly in nature
- Ability to interact and build relationships with clients and media
- Interest and knowledge of social media and influencers
- Proficiency in google docs, photoshop and Cision preferred
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter.