Inspired by the work-life balance thing, Of Mercer creates “workwear” for everywhere. From demanding client meetings to red-eye flights or last-minute drinks, our clothing fits every aspect of your day. Because who has time to change? (Answer: No one.) We get that a killer wardrobe won’t guarantee a promotion or a second date, but it just might help
Of Mercer is seeking a Store Manager + Stylist for our flagship showroom in NYC. The role is full time and will be the leader of our growing retail team!
- Managing the store, including inventory tracking, staffing, and creating schedules
- Providing a professional and positive attitude while interacting with customers in person, through email, and on the phone
- Running 1-on-1 styling appointments for customers as well as assisting walk-in customers
- Ability to master POS systems, inventory management systems, clienteling, and shipping systems
- Reaching sales goals through appointments, individual client outreach, and in-store events
- Overseeing shipping logistics with our shipping center
- Assisting during in-store events
- Training and managing staff of 1-2
This role will work directly with the headquarters team and requires someone who is detail oriented, dedicated, a hard worker, and excited about being part of a growing company! Available to work some holidays and weekends as needed. Interest in fashion, ability to style & merchandise, and desire to grow with our company are musts!
We're a start-up, which means we're fast paced and investing in people we want to join us for the ride. Help us become a company that is loved by professional women and a go-to source for clothes that make them feel empowered!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line “Store Manager - Fashionista"