RK PR is actively seeking an entrepreneurial account executive for its New York office. The ideal candidate will report in to the senior account team and oversee day-to-day media and influencer relations across a selection of clients. An interest in working in a collaborative environment is a must, as is an excitement for disrupting conventional PR processes.
An individual in this role must have 2-5 years’ experience in fashion public relations with the ability to secure press, manage multiple client accounts and have strong written skills.
- 2-5 years of fashion PR experience (agency or in-house)
- Ability to handle multiple clients, and manage expectations, successfully
- Relationships across fashion media and social
- Knowledge of the media landscape beyond fashion is a major plus
- Has a keen understanding of the tastemaker and influencer landscape
- Strong written skills to effectively pitch clients for at-once opportunities
- Experience working on fashion events a plus
- PC or Mac computer proficiency
RK PR is a communications agency working with clients in the fashion, design and lifestyle spaces. Founded in 2014, RK PR takes a 360 approach to communications devising creative strategies that cater to unique needs of our roster of emerging brands that include Wolf Circus, Mr. Larkin, RHODE, Coclico and LF Markey, among others. For more, please visit www.rk-pr.com