Storq is a company dedicated to empowering women throughout maternity, nursing and beyond. Pregnancy and parenthood can really throw off your sense of self; Storq makes chic, versatile wardrobe essentials designed to help women look and feel like themselves again, only more comfortable.
We are looking for an intern who is excited to gain hands-on experience with the design process from development to production. We’re a small team and we all wear many hats, so you’ll assist with everything from design research, making tech packs, visits to the pattern maker, getting samples made, conducting fittings, and so on. We work hard and try not to take ourselves too seriously.
- Help to create spec sheets and tech packs.
- Measure and quality control development and production samples.
- Assist with fittings.
- Sample trafficking.
- Production WIP tracking.
- Attending cross functional team meetings.
- Familiarity with garment construction is a plus.
- Nice to have: knowledge of Photoshop.
- Currently pursuing a degree in fashion or similar, internship is for school credit.
- Self-starter with a positive outlook.
- Must love dogs, we are a pet-friendly office ▼(´ᴥ`)▼
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.