Think BIG leads a social movement challenging humans to discover how plant based products can be used for curiosity, creativity, contemplation, and healing. Think BIG is also a champion of criminal justice reform for communities. Join us as we envision a kind, sustainable, and creative future for our global family and the planet.
Our Designers are creators and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. They fearlessly lead projects into uncharted creative territories. They are design fundamentalists, but approach projects with positive, collaborative and innovative mindsets.
Design graphics for Think BIG limited additional apparel collections using storytelling, craft, and excellent art and design. Is passionate about the Think BIG brand, values, consumers, and product lines. Is passionate about streetwear, trend and art. Is a leader with a point of view, and an excellent collaborator around a shared vision. Brings to life creative narrative through disruptive and engaging graphic design.
Working closely with our Creative Director & Team on all projects, the LUXURY STREETWEAR DESIGNER:
- Maintains and continually expands upon expert knowledge of current trends, streetwear, fashion, color, technology, and hip hop-related products.
- Demonstrates expert understanding of products, product lines, product development process, and the specific markets in which Think BIG does business.
- Uses exceptional design skills to create original, innovative concepts and designs that appropriately reflect Think BIG designs and applications.
- Leads design efforts to create original graphic and/or textile concepts and designs that appropriately reflect Think BIG’s design ethos.
- Creates and delivers powerful presentations of design proposals.
- Understands and applies new technologies that bring innovation to Think BIG designs and applications.
- Effectively uses computerized systems in design process.
- Provides appropriate materials to designers, developers, account managers, and/or graphic separators for creation of screen prints, embroidery, and trims.
- Communicates and presents design concepts; produces presentation materials in conjunction with design and category teams that effectively communicate the concept behind the line for internal and external audiences.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Related Field plus three years of professional experience. Two additional years of profession experience in lieu of a degree.
Freelance beginning ASAP, with flexibility to join the team at the studio two to three times per week, as needed. Potential to grow into a long-term position.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume in the body of the email, with your portfolio and resume attached as PDFs to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please tell us why you would be passionate about creating with Think BIG.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Think BIG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.