Deborah Pagani designs fine jewelry and hair accessories for women after her own heart: a tribe of veritable femmes fatales.
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excited about challenges and highly self-motivated. Wiling to work across multiple job functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to adapt to an ever-changing industry and be able to perform under pressure.
- A passion for fashion, beauty, and culture.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- An interest in digital marketing, logistics, and business planning.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Experience in accessories sales a plus, bun not required.
- Follow-up daily with factories and partners on production.
- Assist in managing e-commerce and associated marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for e-commerce customer service and returns, representing the Deborah Pagani in an elevated and upbeat manner.
- Assist in creating content and upkeep of social media platforms, Mailchimp, press website pages, and e-commerce backend.
- Generate invoices and cost sheets for all newly developed pieces.
- Liaise with our PR agency on sample trafficking and paperwork.
- Must have 2 years experience, NOT including internships.
- Must have stellar references
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Office Assistant.