FASHIONHAUS IS SEEKING INTERNS FOR ITS SALES DEPARTMENT TO START IMMEDIATELY and FOR JANUARY- MARCH. WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SUPPORT AND COORDINATE SALES EFFORTS. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE STRONG WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS, ABLE TO WEAR MANY HATS, AND HAVE A RESULTS DRIVEN PERSONALITY WITH ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND STRONG FOLLOW UP AND FOLLOW THROUGH.
FASHIONHAUS IS A DESIGNER FASHION SHOWROOM, A DISTRIBUTION MANAGER, A PRESS OFFICE, A BRAND DEVELOPMENT OFFICE, A PRODUCTION TEAM AND A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO SHARE A LOVE OF PRODUCT AND EXCITEMENT ABOUT WHAT COULD BE NEXT. REPRESENTING BOTH EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN COLLECTIONS, THE SHOWROOM WORKS WITH THE LEADING STORES IN THE COUNTRY AND ABROAD TO DISTRUBUTE AND PROMOTE NEW FASHION TALENT.FASHIONHAUS IS ATTRACTED TO CREATIVITY, ENERGY AND INDIVIDUALITY.
- Strong work ethic…. GRIT
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and computer skills are imperative
- Ability to use Photoshop a plus, but not require
- Coordinate market preparations: linesheet creation, showroom prep, sample trafficking and maintenance
- Assist during market meetings, helping models change quickly
- Merchandise the collection during market week and in between appointments
- Research target stores across the United States, Canada, Central and South America
- Manage inventory
- Assist with potential special projects as needed
- General office support
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Hustling and Thriving work environment
- Opportunity to shine
- Solid work experience in a consolidated time period
- You get the most out of what you put into it!