Fleur du Mal is a luxury lingerie, swim and ready-to-wear brand founded in 2012 by Jennifer Zuccarini. The collection is distributed online at fleurdumal.com, at Fleur du Mal boutiques and with top department stores and specialty retailers around the world.
The Client Services Liaison will support our Ecomm and Retail teams to ensure our customers have the most elevated and seamless experience possible. We’re seeking a charismatic, hardworking and enthusiastic individual who is interested in cultivating their client service, ecomm and logistics chops to join our team. The right candidate will have a strong interest in fashion, love for the Fleur brand and experience in luxury or designer retail.
This is a full time position at our NYC studio. Compensation based on experience.
- Collaborate with fulfillment team to ensure orders are shipped in a timely manner Escalate any stock or logistics issues to Client Experience Manager
- Work across Shopify, RLM and WMS to ensure inventory is accurately reflected online
- Keep customer and order notes up to date and organized for all team members
- Assist Studio Coordinator in managing studio inventory
- Maintain FedEx claims and claims notes for lost and missing customer packages
- Develop collaborative, positive working relationships with team at our boutiques
- Handle web returns, for refund, store credit or exchange
- Ensure International Invoices are completed by 4pm each day
- Respond to customer inquiries across email, LiveChat and studio phone
- Work with customers in a friendly and professional manner at all times
- Understand the nuances of the Fleur du Mal brand, ultimately be the epitome of a Fleur Girl (or guy) at heart
- Schedule messengers and assist Client Experience Manager with consignment client pulls
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service, retail, and/or hospitality for a luxury fashion brand or service
- Serious written and verbal communication chops, elevated and confident phone etiquette and speech
- A love for interacting with people and solving problems
- Ability to take initiative and multi-task, a sense of urgency and compassion when dealing with client issues
- Positive team player able to develop productive relationships with co-workers
- Excited to work at a fast-growing fashion company
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and resume.