Foundation is a digital-first agency based in NYC. We provide communications strategy and talent management for the industry’s best brands and influencers. Our current client roster includes Michelle Phan, Hourglass Cosmetics, Patrick Ta, Kristen Ess Hair, Flesh, NatureLab. Tokyo, and many more.
Foundation offers a unique opportunity for interns to gain hands-on experience, practical knowledge, and professional exposure to both traditional and digital PR. Our goal is to provide our interns with a valuable, fun experience that allows for further career development and will be useful in future endeavors.
Candidates need to have strong communication and writing skills and maintain professionalism with clients, press, and co-workers across a variety of circumstances (events, meetings, and daily office environments). The ideal intern is on the cusp of the beauty industry, who shows knowledge of new brands, influencers, and trends that will soon take the editorial and social media world by storm. Bonus if you’re on the pulse of upcoming platforms and can spot digital trends / digital consumer behavior. Interns will be provided one-on-one mentorship with Foundation team members and walk away with a robust portfolio of work.
- Must be a college student currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree and able to receive school credit
- Must be available a minimum of 2 full days per week (9:30 AM - 5:30 PM)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Intrinsically understands how to work fast but efficiently, and can easily prioritize a vast to-do list
- Enthusiastic, motivated, and happy! We are a small team and looking for someone who has a positive attitude and is ready to dive into multiple projects at once
- Regular team outings
- Monthly MetroCard
- Of course, beauty products!
How to Apply:
- Please email a resume and short note of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your email should include a summary of your interest in public relations/communications or social media, relevant coursework, prior internship experience