Galvan London is searching for an enthusiastic, self-motivated intern to join their New York team. Ideal candidates will have excellent organizational and time management skills, have strong attention to detail, be extremely efficient and be able to prioritize tasks. Good written skills are a necessity, as well as adaptability and a positive attitude.
- Booking out and packing samples to be sent to publications, VIP’s and stylists
- Managing the return of samples and chasing for any overdue returns
- Responsible for the upkeep of samples
- Assist with post event presentations
- Assist in Shopify and Farfetch management, managing inventory across e-comm platforms
- Put together the daily news round-up to send out to global Galvan team
- Overseeing and creating monthly PR reports
- Provide administrative support throughout the studio including support to Private Clients and wholesale
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Majoring in fashion, PR, marketing, or a related field
- Detail-oriented & highly organized
- Passionate about the fashion industry with a ready-to-learn attitude
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in excel
- Experience with Shopify a plus
- Available 2-3 days a week- hours flexible around class schedules
- School credit required
What you will learn / what we will teach you:
- You will learn how to prioritize varied PR call-ins and requests (both editorial and VIP)
- Useful administration skills applicable to roles in any PR or fashion-related career
- Build a PR contact database, essential for your future PR career
- Learn the inner workings of departments within a luxury fashion house
If interested: please email email@example.com with resume and cover letter.
Further information on Galvan:
Galvan represents a new kind of evening wear – modern, clean and cool. The London-based label was established in 2014 by four young women from the worlds of fashion and contemporary art – Anna-Christin Haas, Sola Harrison, Carolyn Hodler and Katherine Holmgren.
The Galvan brand represents their shared vision for a more cosmopolitan approach to evening wear – luxurious yet effortless, fashion-forward yet timeless, and versatile enough to be styled differently and worn repeatedly.
The brand has become a firm favourite with celebrities for their red-carpet appearances. In October 2017, Galvan opened its first retail space in Notting Hill, London, creating a new physical model of retail that combines office, showroom, archive and bridal atelier in a single ‘Studio’. The brand has opened its first international Studio in SoHo, New York in May 2018.