About HOUSE OF:
House Of, a New York-based public relations firm, is dedicated to putting clients front and center, seamlessly enhancing both emerging and established brands through media attention, the digital space, social conversation, identity consulting, innovative experiences and influencer reach. House Of employs a holistic, comprehensive and analytical approach with big-picture strategy to leverage each facet of paid, owned, and earned content.
The purpose of public relations interns at HOUSE OF is to support the team on day-to-day tasks and larger scale projects and events, in order to understand the full scope of agency and client work.
*Please note, that internships are unpaid and for school credit.
- 3-5 days/week, minimum 20 hours/week
- Start Dates: Immediately and on-going
- Personal laptops are required
- Corresponding with editors and stylists for photo shoot loans, and ensuring that merchandise is properly checked-out and returned in a timely manner
- Maintaining inventories for each brand’s seasonal collections
- Monitoring press placements and clippings
- Assisting with press and influencer giftings
- Merchandising the agency’s collections and maintaining the showroom’s daily organization
- Assisting with the agency’s client events. Duties may include check-in, event set-up/breakdown, gift bag compilation, etc.
- Research surrounding seasonal trends, industry news, etc.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line PR Internship.