This paid internship will temporarily support the day-to-day operations of the Corporate Communications team at International Cosmetics & Perfumes, Inc. (ICP). ICP is the exclusive marketer and distributor of luxury fragrances in North America, with a focus on The House of Creed brand.
This role will provide outstanding client service through proactivity, creativity, and organization. We expect all team members to promote and maintain the intrinsic company culture that fosters the firm’s core values of: Transparency, Recognition, Accountability, and Communication.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Update master media list (ongoing)
- Daily media monitoring
- Drafting daily Information of Interest email communication company wide
- Assist with all event planning (launch events and corporate events)
- Coordinate gifting to press for product launches and seasonal activations
- Messenger/FedEx send-outs & log
- Research (new media outlets, event venues, etc.)
- Assist with writing, proof reading and editing documents
- Work on PR projects to present to managers at the end of the season
- Other Ad hoc project support as needed
- Matriculating college student completing their freshman, sophomore or junior year with a focus in a related field
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong writing skills; press release and pitch writing experience is encouraged
- Highly technical with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database platforms
- Has a proactive team player attitude with an outgoing and friendly personality
- Is resourceful and enthusiastic, with a creative mindset
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A desire to get hands-on experience with product send outs and event organization
- Is comfortable working with a small team and willing to take on new challenges/opportunities
- Authorization to legally work in the US without restriction
This internship will take place in ICP’s NYC headquarters from January 6, 2020 through May 22, 2020. Interns are expected to work 20-25 hours per week, 3-4 days a week and will be paid $16/hour for hours worked.