Janis Studios is a handbag line based between Paris and New York City. Our only model, the Darka Bag, is ethically made in New York, with sustainable materials. It is known for its interchangeable handles.
Janis Studios is looking to hire a highly organized and independent intern/assistant.
Your responsibilities will include handle:
- social media posting (and planning down the line)
- influencer research
- logistics such a shipping and keeping inventory.
You will need to be highly independent as the founder travels a lot. You will be on your own most of the time.
Work: 2 days a week (you pick them)
Requirements for the job:
- Willingness to learn is all we ask for
- Highly independent and motivated to meet people in the NY fashion industry.
- Interest in a small, growing brand
- Hard worker - not scared of the "annoying" tasks
- Willing to step up and take initiative
- Very good at communicating
- French is a +
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Internship / Assistant.