Management + Artists is currently looking to hire a Producer for the Stylist, Casting, and Music Division.
Seeking an extremely organized individual gifted at managing photoshoot and project production for the New York office.
Salary TBD based on experience.
Please send Resumes with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist agents with all shoot logistics and day to day responsibilities
- Manage all logistics for the talents both locally & abroad ( i.e. car services, flights, hotels etc)
- Update the artist portfolios and oversee website and social media platforms uploads with the Office Social Media Manager.
- Maintain and organize artist calendars
- Keep all talent and billing logs updated
- Bill all completed jobs with expenses
- Interest and knowledge of fashion and photo industry
- Must be extremely organized and schedule oriented
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work well with others
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and handle pressure under tight deadlines
- Proactive attitude
- Driven & Enthusiastic
- Capable of anticipating talent needs