We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Junior Account Executive at Mega Mega Projects. Applicants must be creative and independent PR professionals with a passion for jewelry and emerging designers.
Only serious applicants with 2+ years of PR experience and PR client management need apply. PR contacts and jewelry experience a plus. Ideal candidate also has experience and relationships with social media influencers and celebrity stylists. Please apply directly to Jessica at email@example.com
- Support PR Account Executives
- Maintain client relationships
- Influencer outreach and project management
- Celebrity styist outreach
- Manage Junior Public Relations Coordinator and meet with stylists and editors.
- Work under and alongside Owner/ PR Director.
- Dependent upon experience, manage your own clients.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous sample trafficking experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a focus on Public Relations or Marketing.
- At least two years of experience in Public Relations, with jewelry or accessories experience a plus.
- Maintains media contacts and relationships in the luxury market.
- Existing relationship with celebrity stylists.
- Knowledge of bloggers, influencers, and social media landscape.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment.
JOB TITLE Junior Public Relations Account Executive, Mega Mega Projects
LOCATION New York, United States
LEVEL Executive / Coordinator
FUNCTION PR, Marketing & Communications
CONTRACT Full-time, 40K - 50K