Tanya Taylor is looking for a dedicated and passionate Customer Service & E-Commerce Assistant to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is extremely passionate about customer service, highly organized, proactive, and able to thrive in a small, hands-on environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to gain valuable experience across Customer Service and E-Commerce while being part of a high-growth business. This role will be in direct contact with our customers and will strive to give them the best shopping experience possible while also providing operational support to our E-Commerce team. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and solution-oriented individual who is eager to learn about the wider e-commerce ecosystem while providing exceptional, hands-on service to every customer.
- Report to Director of E-Commerce, acting as the primary customer care contact via e-mail, chat, and phone
- Deliver high-touch, exceptional customer service to create excellent customer experience
- Validate customer returns and support customers with needed documents
- Manage Private Sales business (VIP program), providing extremely high-touch and timely communications
- Execute weekly customer service reporting, and capture and share customer insights with the rest of the team
- Identify customer pain points and make suggestion for process improvement
- Provide personal shopping advice to customers
- Provide operational E-Commerce support to Director of E-Commerce including preparing website for markdown periods, uploading new seasonal products and descriptions, product replenishment, reporting, and daily website audits for quality control, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role: Customer Service, Customer Experience, Retail Sales and/or Operations
- Experience with customer service platform such as Kustomer or ZenDesk
- Experience with e-commerce platform such as Shopify a major plus
- Strong customer focus and service / solution-oriented approach
- Excellent client relationships, ability to connect with clients and leave a positive impact
- Excellent written and oral communication skills: ability to communicate clearly, confidently and enthusiastically with our customers
- Superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Interest in wider fashion and e-commerce ecosystem
To Apply: Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com, subject line: Customer Service & E-Commerce Assistant Application