ESP SHOWROOM is a multi-line fashion showroom representing mens and womens European and American designers. We work closely with some of the best high-end specialty stores nationwide, and are looking for a new assistant who is eager to build a successful career in sales and showroom management.
Our showroom assistant will learn every facet of a successful wholesale showroom, including sales, merchandising, marketing, customer service and social media. The best candidate is one who is a smart, motivated, fashion savvy college grad with some retail sales or wholesale experience. This is a 90-day training program, and can lead to a permanent position within the showroom upon successful completion.
- Manage samples from beginning to end of a sales season
- Photograph collections and prepare corresponding materials needed to create linesheets
- Provide sales support during trade shows and showroom appointments
- Handle back-end office administration, including order entry and customer service inquiries
- Improve and manage all social media accounts
- Create digital mailers and marketing materials for the season
- Redesign and maintain the ESP Showroom website
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Aptitude for sales, customer service, merchandising and social media
- Highly organized and detail-oriented (think Marie Kondo)
- Multi-tasking guru!
- Reliable, positive, hard-working, and able to work independently
NOTE: Preference will be given to candidates who are proficient in graphic design and basic web design
We want to hear from you if you believe you’re the best candidate for the job! Please email a personal cover letter with resume to: email@example.com