Linder is a RTW label based in New York City. Our aesthetic is modern and forward- thinking, as we embrace sophisticated materials and refined silhouettes.
- Support with in-house shoots
- Support in photo and video editing
- Maintaining showroom space
- Support with production for shows
- Support in content creation
- Assisting with shoot production and post production
- Organizing and assisting in various aspects of show production
- Research tasks related to brand operations
- Recording expenses
- Must be able to think outside the box, and have an ability to manage time well.
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Deadline Driven
- Take on tasks through completion
- Works well with others
- Communicates well
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving
- Flexibility and resiliency
- Good attitude
- Previous experience
- Working knowledge of adobe creative suite
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro
Must be able to commit at least 3-5 days
Lunch and transportation covered.
Applicants with social media experience, show production experience, or photo & video experience preferred.
Contact Jackson@linder.nyc, subject line Digital Intern.