We are looking for a public relations and social media intern that can help support our team in furthering the communications goals for each client. Days are flexible around school scheduling and is 16-20 hours a week.
- Great writer - Writing skills are essential for press pitches as well as social media posts
- Strong visual content acumen- understanding great photography and color stories are essential to curating content
- Basic understanding of social media metrics and in-app tools preferred, specifically on Instagram & Pinterest (i.e, Reach, Engagement Rate, Instagram Story Polls)
- Excellent PowerPoint/Google Slides skills - bonus for InDesign or Photoshop
- Critical Thinker and Problem Solver
You will be responsible for creating client presentations, assisting with creating and scheduling social media content, tracking performance data on social content, media blogger/influencer research for features and marketing campaigns, and assisting with reporting. You will have the opportunity to learn about the fast paced and ever changing world of public relations and social media, as well as the ins and outs of what successful branding and messaging looks like.
This is a paid position. Please apply by sending your resume and any applicable writing and/or visual work samples (presentations, social media posts, Pinterest boards, etc.) to Lauren Niles, email@example.com.