NYC based fashion stylist Danielle Goldberg is seeking interns for her NYC studio to start immediately. We are looking for candidates who are driven, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and interested in the opportunity to learn and grow in the fashion industry.
Responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
- Sample trafficking- pick ups and drop offs, checking in and out of all garments/shoes/accessories that arrive and are returned
- Assistance with domestic and international shipping
- Organizing and maintaining the studio
- Assistance with administrative tasks
- Assistance on set for editorial and commercial photo shoots
- Assistance in fitting preparation
- Must live in local NYC area and be able to commute via subway
- Must be available 2-3 full days per week
- Must have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed in a fast paced industry
- Must be responsible, reliable, detail oriented, positive, discreet and proactive
- Previous fashion experience preferred but not required
*This is an unpaid internship for students who must be able to receive school credit. A daily stipend will be provided.
*if interested please email your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org