Michael Philouze is looking for a bright and hard-working member to join his team in New York City. The candidates responsibilities will include working along and assisting with Michael's freelance work with clients such as Saks Fifth Avenue & International Editions of Vogue (China, Arabia, Australia, India, Poland etc.). Additionally, as he is also the Menswear Editor of Vogue, the candidate responsibilities will also include working alongside the menswear team.
This will be a well-rounded job for someone who is interested in styling & market editing within commercial & editorial jobs.
Daily tasks will include, but not be limited to the below:
- Support sample requests and market outreaches
- Handle sample trafficking in and out of the fashion closet
- Prepping the menswear closet
- Assist with fittings and on-set during shoots
- Organize schedules and all administrative tasks
This is a full-time job. Prior experience in styling, editorial are mandatory. Please send CVs and a cover letter to Céline Sabbagh (email@example.com). We are only looking for a highly enthusiastic and motivated candidate. Thank you!