Bollare's Style Division is looking to fill a great entry-level position as the Relations Assistant to the Los Angeles editorial team to start immediately.
We are looking for someone with PR internship or assistant-level experience, complemented by a drive to work hard and grow into a publicist. The candidate should have a general understanding of PR, be organized, be able to multitask, and be skilled at time management.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, or Journalism. This is an entry-level position that works closely with the Style Division’s account leads and Director to fulfill client needs and maintain the showroom.
- Maintain the showroom and style closet
- Manage all style client inventories in the LA office
- Handle sample trafficking for style brands in the LA office
- Manage the Style Team’s interns and help with Bollare’s internship program at large
- Track and monitor secured press for the Style Team
- Prepare press clippings to be serviced to clients
- Perform media research; ensure all media lists are up to date through frequent use of Cision and Fashion GPS
- Assist in all stages of preparation and execution for Style Division events
- Assist in suggesting product for editorial requests
- Assist in facilitating showroom pulls with editors and stylists
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of client and industry personalities
- High level of research skills
- Organized, efficient, and resourceful
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Cision and Fashion GPS is ideal
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. Subject line should read: “Style Relations Assistant Position.”
Bollare is a full-service fashion, beauty, and lifestyle public relations firm. Between offices in New York and Los Angeles, Bollare works with brands across four verticals: celebrity seeding, digital seeding and consultancy, traditional editorial, and events and brand partnerships.
Alle Fister, Bollare's Principal, was one of the founding employees at Shopbop, heading their PR and corporate communications for several years. About eleven years ago, Amazon acquired Shopbop and Alle transitioned to start her own firm with Shopbop as the first client. Bollare has since grown to work with some of the best in the business across beauty, fashion, and lifestyle clientele, including the likes of Beyond Yoga, Blank NYC, Kevyn Aucoin, Timberland, Vans, and Wrangler.