Jaline, an expressive fashion label, rediscovers vibrant artisan aesthetics with a sophisticated yet relaxed collection of beautifully crafted, ready-to-wear outfits sustainably made in NYC. The Jaline collection is sold at Net a Porter, Moda Operandi, Bergdorf Goodman and online.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, manage and execute the social media strategy across multiple platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and blog
- Lead all social media initiatives, managing content and campaigns start to finish and keeping all platforms updated with relevant and engaging content.
- Manage content calendar and production of social media content
- Management of user generated content submitted for inclusion on blog and Instagram.
- Generate, shoot, edit (retouch), curate, copy write and publish daily content across all social media platforms.
- Research and implement new platforms and tools to drive digital innovation, meet business needs, improve efficiencies and reach new audiences.
- Ensure that the social media tone of voice of all content and user-generated content is consistent and on brand for Jaline Resort
- Work with the Jacqueline Lopez brand director to develop, optimize and deliver paid social campaigns across multiple channels to help reach our target audiences.
- Provide support with new product & collection launches online
- Help with merchandising, quality control & customer service.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and basic to intermediate level of graphic design
- Have a flair for writing copy deep understanding of all things digital with a passion for social media
- Experience with Shopify
- Knowledge of social media tools: Scheduling, reporting and optimization.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- A passion for fashion
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Internship.