Margaux is about natural materials, simplicity and functionality. Inspired by the crispness and dash of iconic American style and informed by smart design, Margaux makes beautiful products designed to suit the modern woman’s on-the-go lifestyle.
Our interns will have the unique opportunity to experience a fast-paced startup environment, while playing an integral role in the release of new products, as well as the roll-out of several innovative marketing campaigns. As every day is different - and fun! - at our offices, we are seeking someone who is interested in learning about and experiencing every aspect of the business, from design to logistics to social media.
Responsibilities may include:
- Managing samples and press requests
- Planning marketing events and initiatives
- Assisting as-needed on event days
- Planning and assisting with the creation of brand imagery (i.e. photo shoots, location and wardrobe scouting, graphic design)
- Interacting with brand community on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook
- Assisting with day-to-day operations
- Located in New York City
- Available to work at least 3 days/week
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Photoshop a plus
- Sense of humor a must!
If interested, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org - We look forward to hearing from you!