The multi-label accessories showroom, located at 720 Fifth Avenue is expanding his press operations in the US market and is therefore adding to the team due to new business.
The role requires strong communication and organizational skills, along with good knowledge of the fashion industry. The ideal candidate must have at least two/three years of relevant experience and have good press contacts and connections. Good writing skills, media analysis and reporting are also essential skills required for this position.
- Creatively & strategically plan and implement PR campaigns, partnerships and events, and empowering junior team members to support, in North America & Global projects
- Proactive in pitch development ideas to achieve maximum editorial placement
- Manage and coordinate press events, new product launch events, and desksides
- Lead the team’s creation of press materials that are both visually appealing and informative
- Strong knowledge and connections with the top editorial influencers in North America; focusing on footwear and handbags
- Established, strong industry contacts with fashion press, both online and in print, and with key fashion bloggers
- Brings dynamic, creative insight into the company through personal contacts network and interests, resulting in new business leads and the expansion of the agency’s influencer network
- Leverage traditional, digital and social media to develop strategic PR solutions for our clients, with an added focus on storytelling and content creation
- Excellent team skills, working alongside junior and senior members of the agency
- Efficient, organized with great time management skills and adherence to deadlines
- Oversee the creation and completion of client reports and presentations
- Day-to-day lead on communication with all clients, building relationship and credibility with the client, based on trust and expert counsel
- At least 2/3 years of experience in fashion public relations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent writing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage several clients and their needs
- Positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook and familiarity with Fashion GPS is preferred
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com. Please include PR Account Manager in the subject line.
ABOUT MASSIMO BONINI
Massimo Bonini is a worldwide leading company in the wholesaling of luxury shoes and accessories.
The deep experience and market knowledge of its founders, Mr. Massimo Bonini, and his wife Mrs. Sabrina Scarpellini, made the showroom a successful reality, which has been growing for more than 25 years, starting with the first showroom opened in via Montenapoleone in the 80s.
Nowadays the company manages around 40 brands, operating in more than 85 Countries, through their Showrooms located in Milan, NYC and Hong Kong.
The brand portfolio of strong and complementary brands together with the unique and exclusive distribution project offers a distinguishing and qualitative value.
The NYC showroom carries around 15 brands including Alexandre Vauthier, Les Petits Joueurs, Amina Muaddi, Castañer, Dorateymur and Benedetta Bruzziches.