Miss Grass is looking for a Social Manager—someone who lives and breathes the Miss Grass ethos and wants to bring it to life through social because you, dear reader of this job description, will be responsible for all things social for the brand. And oftentimes that means you’ll be a customer’s first interaction with us.
With a focus on building community and fostering growth, the Miss Grass Social Manager will do everything from building the social calendar and strategy, to managing the social channels, to concepting and executing the most beautiful and results-driven Instagram stories, to sourcing and designing assets for marketing channels and partnerships, to pulling social reports and pivoting strategy, to shepherding the Miss Grass brand IRL.
You are quick on your feet and not afraid to roll up your sleeves to help this startup machine roll. And as ever, you thrive as an always-on social mover and shaker—because that in itself is a special skill.
- Develop Miss Grass social strategy across multiple social channels to hit KPIs for audience growth, traffic, commerce, and brand.
- Harness and shepherd the Miss Grass brand across all social channels—sourcing images, writing copy, designing assets, building calendar, and posts.
- Design and develop all Miss Grass social assets based on the Miss Grass brand book.
- Lead all social reporting and analytics, using data to inform strategy.
- Bring all MG social channels to life by behaving socially, paying attention to trends and making content in-real time.
- Concept and produce social first franchises including filming and packaging content to build Miss Grass brand and drive KPIs.
- Lead all community engagement on social, responding to every DM and comment thoughtfully and acting as a customer service expert too.
- Identify and work with partner brands and social accounts to find organic distribution channels for Miss Grass content.
- Work with editorial team to translate Miss Grass editorial content to social.
- Work with marketing team to sync social with email, editorial, launches, product, e-comm.
- Manage brand, product, and influencer partners for social campaigns and deliverables.
- Attend Miss Grass and other events to capture content
- Social media experience, with a special focus on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook/Facebook Groups.
- Adobe Photoshop skills—portfolio of work that exhibits great eye and understanding of brand.
- Strong writing chops — clean copy, ability to harness the MG voice and tone.
- Social reporting skills — ability to pull reports for channels and use data to pivot the strategy.
- Social tools experience — ie Dash Hudson.
- Ability to jump into a fast-paced startup environment and wear many hats.
CHERRY ON TOP
- Experience in production, set etiquette, talent relationships.
- Strong talent relationships.
ABOUT MISS GRASS
Miss Grass is a cannabis brand for the times, a brand on a mission to make cannabis accessible by making you smart about weed—the science, the history, the culture, and the products that work best. In this highly unregulated cannabis landscape, Miss Grass believes in transparency and equipping our community with information. Because the way we think about our food, beauty, and wellness products should also be the way we think about our cannabis products.
WANT TO APPLY?
Email your resume and cover letter with SUBJECT LINE “It’s me, Miss Grass’ Social Manager” to email@example.com.