From Optimist Consulting
Optimist is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager with at least one year of agency experience to join our ever-growing team of 6 people. This role has strong growth potential and we are looking for someone who is highly motivated, articulate with clients, creative, a team-player, and understands where social media is going.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for overseeing social media strategy, community management, content calendars, and reporting for a number of social media channels for our real estate and architecture clients in alignment with the communications and PR strategy and goals.
We are looking for an innovative, hands-on, organized individual, with excellent writing skills who is hungry to learn and possesses a strong understanding of social media and luxury branding.
- Oversee accounts and manage clients’ relationships
- Develop overall social media strategy to drive engagement and increase followers
- Collaborate with team members to develop, produce, and publish content calendars
- Coordinate social media events and develop relationships with relevant influencers
- Plan and execute live social media coverage for events
- Offer innovative insights and solutions, and stay current with social media trends
- Create monthly client account reports to showcase growth, engagement, and highlight relevant information
Qualifications / Desired Skills
- 1 year of agency experience as a Social Media Manager
- A passion for architecture, design, New York, luxury, real estate, and storytelling
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience of using social media in personal or professional setting
- Working knowledge of photo and/or video editing within a social context is a plus
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional attention to detail, verbal and written presentation skills, and organizational skills
Competitive salary and benefits.
To apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org