Freschstyle is a personal styling and closet organizing company in NYC. The Freschstyle team has a handful of high-profile clients and was voted by New York Magazine as best closet organizing company in NYC, and has been featured on NBC, Timeout NY, the Coveteur, Mama & Tata, and more.
Repurpose is the company's charity initiative. Freschstyle works with their clients to identify barely worn designer clothing and then resells the items with proceeds going to charities that focus on the health and advocacy of women and children. We are excited to announce that Repurpose launched on May 7 with a shopping event and panel book discussion featuring Bridget Moynahan, Amanda Benchley, and Melanie Dunea’s book, Our Selves, Our Shoes. Repurpose Wardrobe is in the application process to be recognized as a charitable organization with the US Internal Revenue Service.
- Manage social media accounts for Repurpose and Freschstyle (this includes Instagram, Facebook, blogs, etc.)
- Engage with and expand following when appropriate (together we will create realistic goals to hit)
- Content creation and planning on static feeds and stories
- Facebook and Instagram selling (help with Shopify as needed)
- Creating flyers and mailers as needed
- Linking blog posts and managing photo layouts
- Affiliate linking
- Basic web design
- Create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Manage efforts in building blog and clicks/ sales
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Compile reports showing results
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns
- Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
The right candidate for this position will:
- Be a whiz when it comes to all social media channels – including creating new accounts and opportunities undiscovered
- Have an interest and inclination for fashion – both on a personal level and with industry trends
- Strong writing skills (able to write relevant, contextual captions when posting)
- Ability and drive to work independently
- Experience strongly preferred.
This is an internship with the opportunity to grow into a paid position.
Please submit your resume to Tabitha, email@example.com, subject ‘Social Media Internship’