Retrofête is seeking a creative, strategic and thoughtful individual to execute the social media strategy for the brand. Must have knowledge of industry programs, experience with all social platforms, and the ability to create unique branded content. This is a freelance position, a minimum of 20 hours a week, with opportunity for full-time employment.
- Develop weekly schedule of content planning, production, and execution of campaign messaging
- Create social media content that aligns with seasonal drops and capsule collections
- Weekly meetings with Co-Founders, PR and Marketing teams to develop overall seasonal strategy and reporting of growth and engagement
- Community management via social engagement and responsiveness to customers DM’s
- Monitor and maintain awareness of industry trends, new technology, relevant culture, and competitor activity
- Develop and present a plan for a cross platform paid social media campaign rollout
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or applicable field required
- 2 years + freelance or employment experience managing social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and other emerging channels
- Proven ability to grow social media accounts
- Luxury, fashion or direct to consumer ecommerce experience
- Experience with analytics including tools like Google Analytics, Iconosquare
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies to meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Excellent communication skills (phone, e-mail and presentations)
- Writing skills and the ability to speak in the tone of the brand
- Ability to think quickly and adapt to changing requirements and technologies
- Knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat) and Planoly
Launched in 2018 by duo Aviad Klin and Ohad Seroya, New York based high-contemporary womenswear label, Retrofete, is known for its exquisitely embellished designs, reminiscent of silhouettes from decades past. Retrofête’s sequin-clad dresses have been worn by the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Lopez, Chrissy Tiegen, Arielle Charnas, and Danielle Bernstein. The label is sold at retailers including Net-A-Porter, FWRD by Elyse Walker, Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue and Shopbop.
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter, resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com.