Launched in 2018 by duo Aviad Klin and Ohad Seroya, New York based high-contemporary womenwear label, Retrofete, is known for its exquisitely embellished designs, reminiscent of silhouettes from decades past. Retrofête’s sequin-clad dresses have been worn by the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Lopez, Chrissy Tiegen, Arielle Charnas, and Danielle Bernstein. The label is sold at retailers including Net-A-Porter, FWRD by Elyse Walker, Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue and Shopbop.
- Manage production to ensure on-time deliveries are met
- Coordinate factory allocation strategy for bulk production
- Maintain care/content approvals
- Perform cost/margin analysis
- Report on deliveries to Logistics and Sales teams (including delays and early ships)
- Review packing lists for shortages/overages
- Document and communicate labeling and packing standards to factories
- Enter styles in ERP system, create and assign UPC’sCreate and ensure accuracy of factory PO’s in ERP s
- Revise PO’s with updates on delivery, style number, color code, color name, cost, size breaks, shipping terms, etc.
- Manage samples requests
- Review bulk production invoices against received units
- Review credit owed by factories
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to effectively multi-task, as well as be proactive in regards to assigned projects
- Excellent communication (written and non-verbal) and organizational skills
- Be detail oriented and have drive to learn and grow within the team
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP systems, QuickBooks, etc,
- Able to adapt and troubleshoot the systems in use.
- Excellent problem solving and a positive attitudeAble to work in a deadline driven work environment
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Pet Lover
Please email your portfolio, cover letter and resume to email@example.com, subject line Logistics Production Coordinator.