ROGER VIVIER: The eponymous Maison of the man known as the “Fabergé of footwear” has been making women’s dreams come true since 1937. For decades, his creations have adorned the feet of the most desirable and most powerful women all over the world: Marlène Dietrich, HRM Queen Elizabeth II of England, Brigitte Bardot, Elizabeth Taylor, Josephine Baker and Catherine Deneuve, among many others. Maison Roger Vivier stands for absolute mastery of technique, creativity and rarity – a heritage that continues to this day with Creative Director Gherardo Felloni, who joined the Maison in March 2018. An aficionado of the arts and an eclectic collector, Felloni brings his artistic passion and unique flair for design into a Maison that appreciates visionary thinking.
The ideal intern is a self-motivated, creative, organized individual with a strong interest in Fashion
MUST be eligible to receive school credit for internship hours
Strong communication skills
Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
Previous industry experience is a plus.
- Sending and receiving PR samples loans (logging in and out)
- Organizing sample closet
- Sending credit requests
- Monitoring celebrity, influencer and editorial placements (print and digital)
- Creating editorial library and compiling coverage reports
- Updating database of industry contacts
- Assisting with influencers and stylists research in North and South America
- Helping with weekly and monthly reports and presentations
- Create competitive research analysis
- Keeping up to date with industry news and openings
- Assisting with the planning and execution of press days and PR events
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line PR Intern.