The Lede Company is a dynamic, fast-growing, New York & Los Angeles based Talent, Communications/PR, and Corporate Consulting firm. The firm specializes in communications strategies across a broad spectrum of industries.
We are currently seeking a social media community manager to be the architect and driver of one of our client’s organic social media strategy, working with the Head of Marketing and other department heads to ensure the strategy supports our client’s goals and cross-functional initiatives.
The client is a well known American Sportwear brand - the social community manager will develop an overarching social media strategy that cascades down into savvy tactics for each social media channel and manage the execution of strategy and tactics in all active channels (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
This role is a cornerstone of our marketing team’s mission to champion the brand and interact with consumers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop an over-arching organic social media and follower growth strategy.
- Execute accordingly- develop a portfolio of proven content themes for each active social channel with an additional “test lane” for continuous testing and analysis of new ideas.
- Establish KPI’s for organic social media results and share reporting with headline analysis on a frequent regular basis, with a deeper dive review of results in cross-functional meetings on a quarterly basis.
- Serve as the in-house subject matter expert on social media trends with a practical lens on how those trends can be best leveraged. Stay abreast of competitive developments and tactics that are employed by respected brands in streetwear.
- Source and manage influencer relationships to help fuel powerful marketing campaigns.
- Establish and lead community management strategy and oversight that encourages continuous positive engagement of members and deftly handles sensitive interactions.
- Understand the tools and platforms that will enable successful execution of tactics and recommend new / replacement options when applicable.
- Be able to present strategy, content calendars, to clients with confidence
- At least two-three (2-3) years of experience in managing social media channels and developing creative social media campaigns for a fashion/streetwear brand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, editing skills and attention to detail; Demonstrable expertise tapping into influencer networks to amplify marketing campaigns and substantially increasing brand exposure
- Thrives at the intersection of creativity and analytics
- Highly effective at managing multiple new projects while keeping established day-to-day processes running smoothly
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) plan
- Entrepreneurial culture
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Social Media Community Manager.