Zappos’ new L.A.-based creative studio is looking for a Social Strategy Lead. It’s an integral part of our new team, fast-paced with high visibility, tons of creative freedom, and the ability to drive key business decisions. We’re looking for someone steeped in strategy, with a portfolio of smart cross-channel campaigns, and a little black book of content creators. Someone who has an eye for viral potential, loves kicking off collaborations, and doing a little social-shoot art directing. If this is you AND if you’d love to work with a bunch of fun, creative folks (+ their dogs ) in our new space at the ROW DTLA, we invite you to apply.
Social Strategy Lead
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll oversee creative strategy and calendaring for all owned channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube), including posting on Instagram and Instagram Stories, as well as working closely with all partners and biz-dev teams for shared social plans.
- You’ll gather and prioritize social media requests from internal teams to build and execute creative and marketing briefs, and provide recaps.
- Every week you’ll provide visual trend analysis and reporting, which will inform the broader editorial calendar as well as act as a testing roadmap for social content.
- You’ll build weekly trend stories tied to temporal or historical fashion moments.
- You will partner with the performance marketing coordinator to manage weekly cross-channel ad delivery, and ensure learnings are shared across teams.
- You will create, iterate, and implement cohesive style-guide, voice, tone, and campaign objectives across organic and paid social channels.
- You will consistently research and monitor competitive social media landscape, bringing innovative ideas and mindset to the team.
- You have a proven track record mentoring and motivating teammates, communicating effectively and directly, and meeting tight deadlines across multiple priority projects. You bring a passion and enthusiasm to the ever-changing landscape and opportunities of the social sphere.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Min 6 years social media experience
- Experience in fashion editorial / market editor experience a plus
- College degree or equivalent
To Apply, please visit: http://app.jobvite.com/m?3oIVVlwM