Francesca Simons is a leading, fine jewelry publicist located in New York, representing luxury fine jewelry brands on a project and freelance basis. Francesca Simons is seeking a full time dynamic, proactive account coordinator who thrives in a fast-paced, exciting, creative environment.
We are looking for motivated, organized and detail oriented PR interns to start immediately using an Apple Laptop or computer. Sorry, no Windows. This PAID internship, runs for one full month, and provides a hands-on experience and the opportunity to learn about the PR industry. After this month, we will valuate your progress and discuss the next steps. This will be a part time position until we are back in office full time.
The ideal candidate has a strong interest in PR and the fashion/jewelry industry. We are seeking dynamic and responsible interns who can assist in every day operations.
- Minimum 2 years PR industry level experience
- Assisting in the day to day operations
- Sample Trafficking, Tracking celebrity, editorial print and digital placements
- Develop and maintain contact lists
- Assist in coordinating all press days and press appointments
- Conducting appointments with editors and stylists
- Keep up to date records of everything including various calendars, contact lists, and press clippings
- Support with the daily activities, and strategy brainstorming development meetings
- Assisting on new media and influencer and stylist research