Jennifer Behr introduced her namesake collection of distinctive, luxury hair accessories in 2005. Since then, the collection has grown to include a range of seductive headpieces, jewelry and hats. Jennifer Behr is sold at fine retailers all over the world including Bergdorf Goodman, Net-A-Porter, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and many more.
We are seeking an energetic in-house Production Coordinator. We are looking for someone who can work independently and be self-motivated, while still working within a fast-paced team environment. Ideal for someone with at least 2-4 years experience in domestic jewelry and/or accessories production and product development.
- Maintaining accurate record of component minimums, leadtimes, vendors, and costs
- Monitor seasonal design and production calendar to ensure collection development and production are on track for all deliverables and deadlines.
- Maintain and organize vendor colorcard, swatch and quality library for easy reference by all team members
- Assist designer with sourcing, ordering, sampling, and design for each new season
- Continual sourcing of new materials, vendors and technique in order to ensure top quality and expediency for product development and production
- Manage in-house production program. Monitor and administer new POs for internal production team as required
- Order all production materials for inhouse and monitor supply stock to ensure core components are always available
- Quality control all incoming and outgoing finished product
- Anticipate any production or receiving delays and immediately notify larger team
- Entering new materials, vendors, and products into PLM system, keeping all price and contact info up to date
- Creating and maintaining BOMs and spec sheets for all company product
- Creating unique style numbers and maintaining historical catalog of items
- Issuing external vendor POs and tracking production to ensure timely delivery status, along with TOP and material approvals
- Well versed in both Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent Excel, email communication, and general computer skills
- Sense of urgency is key, while working with extreme accuracy and attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years work experience in jewelry/accessory production or design – prior domestic production experience is a bonus for this role
- Strong follow-up skills and ability to maintain organized time & action calendar
- Have a finely tuned sense of quality and understanding of a luxury production standard
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task
Summary and Application Instructions:
This position will report directly to the Director of Production. The individual in this role will be solely responsible for ensuring the success of the in house and external production programs, while prioritizing quality product above all else.
To apply, please submit your resume for consideration along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org