Shahla Karimi is a fine jewelry brand specializing in bridal and milestone jewelry. We are looking for a multi-talented intern to take on a supporting role to the senior product manager. Future entrepreneurs will benefit most from this internship, but those aiming for small organizations and start-ups will also gain valuable experience.
- Perform production work, inclusive of buying materials, pick-ups and drop-offs to contractors (this will build your production contacts, a huge advantage when starting your own business).
- QC castings, findings, stones, and finished pieces.
- Utilize our Monday.com platform to monitor items in production.
- HUSTLE. Energy, self-motivation, cleverness, and focus.
- Production knowledge, especially with metals and stones as it will be needed to deal with vendors.
The position will begin mid-October and will end on December 18th. Candidate should be available at least 3 days per week. The showroom is located in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, however, most of your time will be spent interacting with vendors in the NYC diamond district.
Candidate should follow CDC guidelines inside and outside of the workplace. This includes wearing a mask, social distancing when possible, washing hands frequently, and staying home when sick.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Fall Internship.