WWAKE is a contemporary jewelry brand located in Brooklyn, NY. We are a small and fast-growing company seeking a full time sales associate who is passionate about providing professional, above-and-beyond customer service. As part of our retail team, you’ll drive forward company sales goals and a positive, informed, brand experience for every customer.
- Provide excellent brand experience, both written and in-person, for all customers through superior product knowledge, merchandise engagement, and informed advice.
- Developing client relationships and exceeding sales goals through above-and-beyond service
- Participating in clientele initiatives, including company training sessions, special events online and offline, and product launches.
- Maintain showroom and website appearance for optimal navigation of product
- Participation in general inventory management
- Order fulfillment, including processing and shipping orders
- Working tightly with production team to provide accurate lead times and exclusive design opportunities for clients
- Provide holistic support to team members at all times
- Ability to work full time, in person
- Previous high-end sales experience, 2 years preferred
- A strong knowledge and passion for sales and a genuine interest in jewelry
- Availability to work with a varying schedule, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends or holidays
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of a small growing business
- Quick response time, willingness to think critically, anticipate future chain of events, and pivot plans seamlessly
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a small team an absolute must
- Must be an independent worker who is eager to take on responsibility with a personal sense of accountability
- An eagerness to grow both their own position and the company
This is a full time position. Our ideal candidate is a team player who is available for immediate hire.
Please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line "Sales Associate" to email@example.com.