TITLE: Merchant and Account Liaison
Renowned for master-crafted modern heirlooms, Eli Halili is among the most sought-after fine jewelry collections in the world. Eli's signature designs seamlessly integrate techniques and artifacts from ancient times with contemporary style and function. His designs are where ancient and contemporary influences collide into a unique, cohesive aesthetic, which showcases the radiance and magic of each custom piece.
We seek a passionate and highly knowledgeable MERCHANT with exceptional account management skills to join the team. This employee will report directly to the Founder and Creative Director, Eli Halili. We are seeking someone who is highly collaborative, professional, able to respond to multiple tasks on a moments’ notice and has a passion to contribute to our growing luxury brand. This person will be responsible for providing support to the business owner on a variety to tasks and serve as the account liaison for assigned account(s).
- Manage achieving fiscal sales goals for WEB, Wholesale channels and private client groups.
- Serve as the point person for creating and completing the selling analysis for each channel;
- Assisting with curating proper assortment for all channels by classification and price point opportunity;
- Partnering with production team on opportunities;
- Assisting in the orchestration of trunk show;
- Coordinating and tracking the digital, social, marketing and PR opportunities;
- Assisting with monthly inventory with GM by channel
- Performs other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER JOB-RELATED COMPENTENCIES:
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player.
- Sharp understanding of Merchandising financials and possess high-level analytical skills.
- Detail-orientated and able to efficiently multitask.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a specialty or department store setting.
- Knowledge of jewelry and industry
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, subject line Merchant + Account Liaison.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: Job descriptions are not intended, and should not be construed, to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills and efforts. Nor are they intended to form a contractual relationship between the employee and the company. Rather, they are intended to be accurate reflections of the essential elements of the job.